Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Basic Obedience Private Lessons Going Well for Daisy

Daisy, the Bernese Mountain Dog puppy, is doing so well with her obedience training. She is really such a love! Last night we introduced the "Heel" position to Daisy. It only took a few times before she got the idea and began to choose the "Heel" position all on her own. I couldn't have been more proud if she was my own! Next we began "Sit/Stay" and "Down/Stay". She did remarkably well with that too. I am even more seriously considering a Berne for my very own! If she is an accurate representation of the temperament and intelligence of the dogs produced from that particular breeder, then I know I can't go wrong with them. Just gotta talk the hubby into it. lol Good luck with that, Helen!

Happy Tails!

Visit Us:
http://smartypawsny.com/

No comments: