Monday, June 16, 2008

Dog Basic Obedience Training Group Classes at Smarty Paws in Long Island





New Hyde Park, NY... Saturday morning's group class at Smarty Paws graduated with flying colors. I was very proud of everyone and everydog in the group. It really was a great group class. Everyone enjoyed seeing each other every week, the dogs were all small so they all played very nicely together and the owners really practiced with their dogs. I'm taking one weekend off and then the next 8-week group class starts on June 28th at 9:30am. I'm still taking registrations for the Saturday moring Basic Obedience Group class. You can visit http://www.smartypawsny.com/ for more information.

Sunday's class went very well with our last lesson being "Leave It". Next week is graduation for the Sunday class and everyone will have to perform for the group. Oh, the pressure! I hope they've been practicing with their dogs! I scheduled another Sunday afternoon Basic Obedience group class to begin on June 29th but I will probably reschedule it to begin mid-late July.

Wednesday evening's class has a week off this week so I can have a much-needed little getaway - yay! Unfortunately, I must leave my monsters home with the house/dog/cat sitters. You gotta love the friends that come to your rescue when you need help with the furkids.

The Tuesday evening Puppy Kindergarten is scheduled to begin July 15th. I have had several people express interest in the class but only one has sent in a deposit so far. If I don't get at least 4 participants, I will have to cancel the class.

Looking forward to a rest this week with only one private client scheduled! I won't be blogging again until next week.

HAPPY TAILS!
I dream of a world where every home has a happy dog and every dog has a happy home!


No comments: